Calling all water lovers. We have an announcement to make, and we've printed it onto a t-shirt to make it easy to remember. Your ocean needs yew!
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Sent plastic-free in fully recyclable cardboard
- PETA-approved vegan
- Verified by Fair Wear Foundation for ethical manufacture
- £1 from every tee goes to the lifeboats
Make your clothes, and the environment, last longer. Wash cool and don't tumble dry.
We love these, hit the shot for the full range
PRE-ORDER ONLY: We're making a bumper batch this month with an expected delivery date of early December to ensure they arrive with plenty of time for Christmas.
The bags are already in production, so the availability on this page is all we have. Once all of this batch has been pre-ordered we cannot guarantee any more will be available this year.
Utilising scraps of material that would otherwise end up in landfill, these durable bucket bags are super versatile and a more environmentally-friendly alternative to mass-produced bags.
- Use as a wetsuit changing mat
- Load up with kit and chuck in the boot of the car/van
- Fill with rubbish as a re-usable beach clean bin bag
- Made with upcycled offcuts from the manufacture of boat covers and offshore kit bags
- Each one is unique
- Easy-carry rope handles
- Made in Scotland in partnership with Montrose
Please note: as these are made from offcuts, every single one is unique and we can't guarantee the colours or logo placement will match those shown in the images.